1.We believe the Holy Scriptures, 66 Books from Genesis to Revelation, to be the inerrant, infallible and inspired words of God. We believe that the Bible is the final authority in all matter of faith and practice. We believe that the Authorized King James Bible is the perfectly inspired & preserved words of God for the world today. We do not correct nor diminish the text of the Authorized KJB for any reason. No other translation is used by the church.
2. We believe in Salvation by Grace thru Faith. We believe that Salvation is only obtained by simple faith in the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ as the sole payment for our sins.
3. We believe in the Trinity. That there is only one God who manifests Himself in 3 persons; Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Although distinct they are one.
4. We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, physically died and resurrected. He now sits in heaven interceding for us in heaven.
5. We believe in the literal interpretation of Genesis 1-3. We believe that God created the earth in 6 literal, 24 hour days. We reject any form of evolution totally.
6. We believe in the PreTribulational Rapture of the Church prior to Daniel's 70th Week. We believe that the AntiChrist will rule the Earth for 7 years after which the Battle of Armageddon takes place and Christ sets up His 1,000 year reign on the Earth. After the Millennial Reign a new heaven and new earth are created and we begin Eternity.
7. We believe in the eternal, literal torment of the lost in hell. We also believe in the eternal bliss & comfort of the saved in heaven.
8. We believe that homosexuality, transgenderism, bestiality & pedophilia are all corruptions of the human nature and are sinful.
9. We believe in a Dispensational view of the Bible, putting primary emphasis on the writings of Paul for Church Age teaching.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. Therefore we are "Independent" Baptist.
This short Statement of Faith is not exhaustive but is intended to help you get a glimpse into what our church holds to doctrinally.